Never befor I have had such a good head ache...
To my dea bloggers ...
May be this would be the end of it...
My two blogs.. truly lovely and voice.
Where I use to express my pain gain and everything. ..
Well now , looking back im never happy..
Where I found my true love taking revenge on me
Where my second love... tracking my past life...
yoy gys know my childhood ...
Where now I really want to be back to that church .....
Life getting suck......
I was happy for a while with Ms. P
Bt no more she can be happy with me...
I know you gys do follow my fb..... that how suddenly my dp went over 1000 likes..
Why im posting over night because. . I just want to feel that pain deep in. ..mmmee
Other time when my body goes weak I had a strong mind... u gys know that..
Now my body is dead...my sole is dead.. my minde is dead and oozing in pain...where mithgrane is eating me. Up... I can clearly spot that cloat like feel.....
Exactly saying.... above my right ears.. almost 7cm above ... from ther a 6 cm deapth.. there it is..
Yes :) I found that bastud... :)
I don't think I can make out ...
Don't know why ...
But if it is my last post .. u gys know what to do...
Should report my blog....
My fb Ms.P will take it down.. she knows its key....
Love u gys..
Ur blogger... #smv #life #lifeSpain
No comments:
Post a Comment